Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Quilt is Finally Done




Here is the quilt I worked on all last week. This is not anything I enjoy doing, but sometimes I do it because the people can't. The embroidered blocks were made by a lady near here. She contacted my sister who inturn contacted me to make the quilt. All she provided were the blocks and the fabric for the sashing and borders. No that fabric (the green) would not have been my choice,, reason being it is so busy and so it takes away (my feelings only) from the beautiful embroidery. But this is what she chose so that is what I used.




1 comment:

  1. Great job on the quilting. I'm happy for you that it is done. It is hard to work on a project that isn't what you would like it to be, not from your choices but from others. Her embroidery is very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers