Friday, July 3, 2009

Busy - Busy - Busy




Has been a very busy couple of days. With four grandkids, the meals and laundry never end.


I am teaching my granddaughters to sew. We are making aprons that as of right now are not complete, but will be soon. All that is left is to attach the ties and neck piece with rings. They really love to come and sew with me. I have several machines, but I choose to use only one so that I can sit with them. They are very good to take turns and wait patiently for their turn.
We will venture to Arapahoe in the morning for their parade then off to Wilcox for lunch and a singing festival, then supper. Hopefully we will be back in time to go again to Arapahoe for the fireworks.
Happy 4th. of July to everyone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers