Wednesday, June 24, 2009




We went to North Platte today to pick up DH's oldest and her 3 little ones. It really was a delightful trip, Menards, them WalMart, gotta love Wally World. Took DH's Suburban, with 3 seats for all the Kiddy Seats. Got all loaded, took off, oh by the way it was 95 degrees, went about 10 blocks and DD (got that MH), had forgotten her cell phone. Now how do you forget your cell phone, one should have it on their body at all times. So back we go, since she was in the Way Back I went in to find the phone. Well Granny had to call the cell phone, and guess where it was found, Ya! under the couch, now what kind of cell phone user leaves their phone under the couch. Well off we went again. And home we are.

Well hope this finds all in good health and humor.
I joined an ATC (Art Trading Card) Swap on my quilting network. In case you haven't figured it out, I am a quilter and love it. The photos above are the ATC that I sent for the swap. I am really green doing this aspect of Quilting, the card shown was only the second one I have made and I would have sent the first one, but I screwed up the date so had to keep it for myself. the cards are like sport trading cards they are 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 Small litter burgers I must say. I did enjoy the process, but not something I would do as a business.
Better get off and visit (not my favorite), but the kids are asleep not!!!
Have a great rest of the evening,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers