Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Time to spend Time Posting

Fall has Fallen here on the plains, and I am not liking it too much. Still warm during the day which is nice, but nippy in the mornings. I will have to light the furnace if this keeps up, which I am sure it will. I did yesterday get out all my winter cloths, they are in bins, now to get them aired out and in the closet to replace shorts and short sleeved shirts. I also took the goose down comforter to the clothsline to spend the afternoon in the breeze, and it was oh so nice snuggling under it.


The Summer was a hot one here, but it is history now.  It would be nice if a person could bottle up the warmth from summer and use it all winter long.   I am working on a table topper made using Moda's Pumpkin Layer Cake and the Twister.  This should look nice on may round oak dining room table.  I have an idea for a baby quilt so wanted to test out my cutting the twister out first on something that I would be keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers