Saturday, May 15, 2010

Machine quilting



Here are a quilt that I finished and delivered last week. It belongs to a young lady who lives 20 miles from me. She makes a lot of quilts, more appilque and t-shirt quilt. Her mother also quilts, I have done several for her as well. It is always interesting that they will usually bring 2-4 at a time, very proficient both of them.

I have two quilts that I am making for myself right now, one is a Stack & Whack Four Patch Posie, made using Outhouse fabric. The blocks sure turned out nice, that is a fun pattern, once you get up the nerve to cut your fabric. I will post a photo when I get it done.

I received one of the nicest boxes in the mail today. I belong to an on-line art quilt group, one of the ladies, BJ Elder has been talking about Dark Chocolate Peanut M&M's. Now I have never seen those lovely purple bags in the store, so she was so kind as to send me two bags, wrapped in a Fat Quarter of the cutiest Chicken fabric, all tied up with a bow. What a terrific lady she is, and by the way she has a blog here, BJ Elder Thank you BJ, you are the Bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers