Thursday, February 11, 2010

Off to work

Well DH and I went off to work today, it is a 100 mile drive, but the time away from home is good for the two of us.
We had our annual Valentine dinner Sunday night at the church, what a good time. I cooked three prime ribs at 15 minute intervals. Worked out pretty good, the middle one did not get quite as done as I would have liked, so just put it into the roaster with the hot AuJus and went on to number 3. Worked out just great. We had 57 there, 8 came back through the line for seconds on prime rib.
I have been doing quite a bit of machine quilting lately. Has been nice to not be behind. Now for some of my own work, have a Sudoku quilt that is a table cloth that I did not like the way I did it the first time so I am picking the stitches out and will re-do it.
Have not decided on what my next large art quilt will be yet, have a couple of ideas, but will have to pray about it. The last one I did took way too much out of me, mainly because it did not turn out the way I had planned, but it did do well at the exhibit, so why worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers