Thursday, November 26, 2009


This is a quilt I finished for a customer. She is a really girly, girl, so wanted flashy hearts, hence the gold metalic in ribbon hearts. Glad to have that done, as metalic thread and I are not the best of friends.

Well Thanksgiving was here and not it is almost gone. Not sure if I am happy or sad, or maybe a little of both.

My DH and I went to North Platte, NE to his sisters for the evening. Left here then went to WalMart for an ink cartridge. Couldn't believe that WalMart was open for the entire day. Do they not every close?

Need to really get to cranking in the next week, have a couple of art quilts to finish for Christmas presents, then one to do for the art show. All that I am doing is important, but time consuming.

Have a great remainder of the day all,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers