Friday, August 21, 2009

Need to get back to it....

Well I have really been busy quilting the last couple weeks. Seems it is either feast or fathom in this business. Well I am enjoying it as it comes and working hard knowing it won't last much longer.
Had the Luthern Pastor's daughter here yesterday. She had taken a quilting class, gotten the piecing done, then tried to quilt it on her home machine. After breaking a ladies walking foot, she decided to put the quilt up and not finish it, even though she had promised it to one of her sisters. I heard of her situation, so called and made arrangements to go down and get the girl with the quilt and bring her up here to finish it. As I have a long-arm that is what I do. I showed her what I would do with the quilt then helped her do it. I think she enjoyed doing it and I certainlty enjoyed watching her.
Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers